[Tips] How can I retrieve In-App Purchases I previously bought?
If you lost your In-App Purchases or if you are asked to pay for In-App Purchases that you already paid for:
1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet, and that you are logged-in with the App Store account that you used to buy the In-App Purchases.
2. Open the main menu (hamburger icon in the top left-hand corner of the main screen)
3. In “Store”, tap on the category you want (Sample Packs, FX or Features)
4. Tap the “Restore” button (at the top right-hand corner of the pop-up window).
5. If this doesn’t work, you would likely need to “buy” these IAPs again. As long as you are connected with the same account, you won’t be charged again for them.