Finger drum, create & play loops
Play loops, create patterns & finger drum live
Bringing loops and finger drumming together, Remixlive opens creative possibilities to lay down ideas in the spur-of-the-moment.
This new update makes possible the creation of rhythmic patterns and arrangements, turning an app into a full-fledged instrument.
We are currently working on bringing the finger drumming update to iOS.
Feel free to sign up to our newsletter below to be notified once Remixlive for iOS 3.0 becomes available.
FINGER DRUM LIVE
Finger drum in real time using one-shot samples, just like on a controller.
The drum grid splits in two parts: percussions & notes
PLAY LOOPS ON PADS
Everything you need to remix music with synced loops and FX.
Create rich and layered tracks with multiple playmodes
A BRAND NEW GRID FOR GREATER CREATIVE POSSIBILITIES
CREATE ORIGINAL PATTERNS
Easily record finger drumming sequences to create original patterns.
Replay recorded patterns directly into the “Loop” grid.
ALWAYS PLAY ON THE BEAT
Select a quantize value when finger drumming and never miss a beat.
Takes advantage of Android low-latency configuration.
PLAY IN SYNC – ABLETON LINK
Ableton Link is a technology that syncs the beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live, Cross DJ Pro and any Link-enabled app.
It allows you to combine several music apps simultaneously to create unique performances.
ALL YOU NEED TO CREATE & REMIX MUSIC
You can now instantly share your music to Soundcloud. Just provide your login details in the app and click the “share” button when your performance is ready!
Ableton Link is a technology that syncs the beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live or any Link-enabled app over the same WiFi network.
FULL FEATURE LIST
FINGER DRUMMING MODE (ANDROID ONLY)
• Brand new “Drums” grid with percussion and note samples.
• Pattern recording — with overdub & metronome.
• Link (grouped triggering) & Shock (exclusive triggering) features.
• Route each pad to a mixer line — with its associated color.
• Grid: 24 pads on mobile, 48 on phablets & tablets.
• 96 samples per pack: 48 loops/FX and 48 drum/note samples
• 40+ sample packs, including artist packs by Carl Cox & DJ Vadim, among others.
• Colored pads: 16 colors to customize your grid.
• Import your own samples
• Export & import packs between devices.
• Record your performance in high-quality format.
• Share your recordings via email & SoundCloud, or open them in other apps.
CONTROL EVERYTHING IN REAL TIME
• Live BPM control & Tap Tempo.
• Play in sync with any Ableton Link-compatible app.
• 6 live-controllable FX (Delay, Filter, Flanger, Reverb,etc.).
• 6 Beat repeat pads from 1/16th to 2 bars.
COMPLETE REMIX TOOLBOX
• Full-fledged mixer: EQs, levels, filters & Mute/Solo on each channel.
• Edit each sample’s Play mode, Quantize, Gain, Pan & Loop Division.
• Advanced sample editor: ADSR envelope, Transpose & Reverse.
• Record any sound or voice through the mic.