VJ software made intuitive
Create intuitive audiovisual performances.
A complete VJ software that makes it easier for everyone to match music and visuals.
Sync with any compatible software or hardware thanks to Ableton Link, VST/AU and Audio Live Input.
MIX AUDIO & VIDEO LIVE
Play fully-synced samples automatically starting and stopping in time.
Link audio samples to video pads. Change BPM on the fly.
18 VIDEO FX & 7 MIXING MODES
Tweak your visuals with 18 video FX using the XY pad.
Try different ways to blend videos with 7 mixing modes.
HQ & FREE VJ LOOPS
Includes 108 free VJ loops (in 404p, 720p & 1080p) & 36 linked HQ audio samples.
Take advantage of generators: 12 real-time generated glsl files and more to come.
MIDI SUPPORT & MIDI LEARNING
Use one of the natively supported MIDI controllers.
Quickly assign MIDI commands to any controller.
Real-time sample editing
Video editor: hue, contrast, brightness, saturation, key, position & scale. AV mixer: audio & video faders, bi-filter knobs, EQs, mute & solo.
SUPPORTS ALL MAIN AV FORMATS & VIDEO CODECS
Import your own samples, just drag & drop files onto the grid.
Support all main AV formats (AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG…) & video codecs (h264, HAP, M-JPEG…).
VST/AU plug-in & Ableton Link
VST/AU: play as a plugin. Create, edit & record MIDI sequences in a DAW.
Ableton Link: play in sync on several devices running Link-enabled apps.
EASY VIDEO INPUT & OUTPUT
Live video input: play webcam or camera input onto a pad.
Display your performance on a secondary screen.
You can now instantly share your music to Youtube & Dailymotion. Just provide your login details in the app and click the “share” button when your performance is ready!
Remixvideo comes as both a standalone app as well as a VST plugin, allowing you to integrate a VJ software directly into your workflow using your favorite DAW.
Ableton Link is a technology that syncs the beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live or any Link-enabled app over the same WiFi network.
Special introductory price: Remixvideo is available for
FULL FEATURE LIST
COMPLETE VJ SOFTWARE
• Play fully-synced video samples.Link audio samples to video pads.
• Modular grid: up to 8×8 pads.
• 3 playmodes: loop, one-shot and gate.
• Audio editor: quantize, gain, mute audio.
• Video editor: hue, contrast, brightness, saturation, key, position & scale
• 18 video FX
• 7 mixing modes.
• Built-in mixer: audio & video faders, bi-filter knobs, EQs, mute & solo.
• Live BPM control: time stretch and tap tempo included.
• Touch Bar editing shortcuts on the new MacBook Pro.
• Autopilot: automatically plays a sequence of pads.
• VST/AU plug-in.
• Ableton Link support.
• Syphon support: share video output with other mapping/VJ software.
• 106 royalty-free professional video samples (available in 404p, 720p & 1080p).
• 36 royalty-free professional audio samples.
• Generators: includes 12 real-time generated glsl files (more to come).
• Overlays: includes 13 transparent background video samples.
VIDEO OUTPUT & EXPORT
• Direct output to a secondary screen for live performance.
• Picture control: video projection mapping & master video editor.
• Video ratio editor.
• Record your performance live in high-quality MP4 video.
• Share your recordings via YouTube and Dailymotion.
VIDEO INPUT & IMPORT
• Import your own video & audio samples onto the grid
• Import your own images and logos onto the grid (jpeg, png & bmp)
• Supports main AV formats & video codecs (avi, mjpeg, mov, mp4, mpeg…).
• Compatible audio formats: MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, AAC, WMA
• Alpha layer: make a color transparent with chroma key or use HAP codecs.
• Live video input: play webcam or camera input onto a pad.
• 64-bit version.
• 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5.
• 4 GB RAM.
• Recommended: Windows 10 & dedicated GPU.
• If any doubt, try the demo first.
• MIDI Support: Launchpad Mk2, APC Mini, APC 40, APC 40 Mk2 & Base 2.
• MIDI Learn: quickly assign MIDI commands to any controller.
• Audio Live Input: get BPM, waveform & frequency from external sources.